6/14/2010

Life~

At first very scare of entering form 6 but after I class started I feel very exciting.Learn many things that totally new to me,many friend accompany me as well.Now I must be good in English so that I can score a good score in MUET.This holiday half day play half day do revision!I never think that I can be that of person...just like Captain Ng...haiz Jiale everyday play...but yesterday he birthday still can be forgiven.How is my beloved friend do in their life?

Everyone feel free to give comments or details of your life!Let me know~

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Nice hearing from you . So long didn't blog dy ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ finally got supporter!!!Ya long time didnt blogging ady but now I feel want to have diary or something.How was your life?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey dude, i know you pro. Px


    from da supa nib (the super noob, if you dont understand xD)

    ReplyDelete