7/09/2009

White String

You know today what happen?Alvin back to school and jiale today play with me.....he coin a string a white string around his wrist and ask me to pull the string for the purpose of doing a experiment.......he was hurt and he trying to kill me with that string!!!What an unreasonable ppl is he?Doing something dangerous like that?!But I dun blame him......AHHH
Today at the school canteen(I buy sandwich and jiale buy a plate of worm shape mee)I try to frighten him by told him that all the mee he eating is worm...he immediately put that plate away and throw them in the big basin prepare for the purpose of collect after eat plate.
Jiale:I have no mood to eat liao!
Keele:aiyo you so bazir.....
Jiale:becoz of you la!
Keele: hehehe......HAHAHAHAHA

2 comments:

  1. zha dao... not worm la... lao shu fern lo~~~ >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo jia le, pancake don't know what is lao shu fern marh.. don't blame him larh.. it's so 'cute' of him that he used 'worm-like mee' to interpret lao shu fern. xP

    ReplyDelete