7/12/2009

Dark Sunday

Yesterday just downloaded a new online game and you know what!?It was a disaster!!!Stupid online game lai de me quick quick uninstalled it...anyway~I finally able to install music inside my blog!Of cause without anyone help!Well whatta you know?I am a professor^^Thank anyone who see my blog and remember to listen the music!LISTEN TO THE VERY END PLEASE!Today just another ordinary sunday,mom cooking,dad sleeping,me doing chores and bro also sleep!Actually kndda boring but no choice lor I hate go out on sunday coz everywhere also full of ppl and I hate that kind of situation...oh yeah I also watch tranformer 2 a little ut I think it is not interesting...just started watch 5 min already feel sleepy....maybe it wasnt kind of movies I like.Waiting for Harry Potter movie out!

1 comment: